Zemcar is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for the production support involving automation, design, installation, configuration, administration, and internal and external support for Product, Cloud Platform and IT Rideshare DevOps Operations. The ideal candidate will have strong database, web-scale distributed systems, server, scripting, web, mobile app and other IT engineering skills required to effectively work independently throughout the entire technology stack layers.
- Triage, isolate and remediate operational issues.
- Provide internal and external technical assistance and support for escalated support
requests related to systems, software, and hardware. Support can flexibly be delivered
over internal messaging (slack), meeting software, email, telephone, or ticketing system
depending on the method that fits best for the issue.
- Provide timely support to operations team for production issues and interface between
operations and off-shore development teams.
- Participating in client calls as necessary and following up with them to ensure issues
have been resolved.
- Walk Internal team and customers through the problem-solving process with remote
- Perform daily system performance and usage monitoring, verifying the integrity and
availability of all server resources, systems and key processes.
- Review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs (for
example, daily backups, security logs, etc.).
- Perform engineering type design, installation, configuration, administration
tasks/projects as necessary in accordance with your experience and growth goals.
- Translate customer and driver production operations issues, feedback and requirements
into clear technical requirements, flows and specs.
- Plan, test and execute automated software deployments, security updates and system
- Participates in all phases of mobile, web app and systems development, deployment,
configuration, testing and monitoring including performance, availability, alerting, data
integrity, security and capacity planning.
- Able to write SQL or NoSQL queries, troubleshoot application issues and assist the
development, quality assurance and production teams as needed.
- Ensure design of systems allows all components to work properly together and are
operating at optimal efficiency and performance.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users, analyzing and isolating issues; identify actions
to restore services as quickly as possible.
- Automate and Monitor systems proactively to identify potential and developing issues.
- Create and maintain test, automation and administration scripts using on AWS servers.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to summarize conclusions and recommendations
with supporting data.
- High motivation and flexible to function effectively with ambiguity.
- Effective writing skills for policies, procedures, external and internal communications.
- Must be able to follow critical Transportation Network Companies, state and federal
laws governing information technology in a secure on-premises and cloud environment.
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud technologies and architecture of Cloud solutions.
- A clear understanding of various AWS services and architecture.
- 2+ years in system administration/technician role.
- Experience with NoSQL, MongoDB administration and RDBMS experience are a must.
- Bonus 1+ years experience in rideshare company
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working
relationships with cross-functional team and external users in a startup enivironment.
- Experience working with source control and support systems such as Github, Zendesk,
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org